In order for a compressor to function properly, safely and energy-efficiently we're using our extensive experience in controlling compressors in our compressor control unit. The control unit can be used with both new compressors and existing ones when they are failing or really need an upgrade. After our upgrade, the compressor is freshly equipped with control intelligence according to the latest techniques and years of experience.
When the existing control unit of a compressor fails, it can easily be replaced with ours. But even when a compressor is purchased brand new our unit offers a number of major advantages compared to the majority of standard controllers:
- Fully customizable to the situation in which the compressor has to operate.
- Exactly the right settings to set up the compressor at it's most optimal way.
- Less energy consumption by running the compressor more efficiently.
- Allow multiple compressors in the same installation to collaborate perfectly by connecting their control units and make them listen to eachother.
- Possibility to operate with touchpanel and/or fully included in the main control system and Scada software.
- Seamless integration in the control of the main plc.
- The unit can regulate based on the suction pressure or when using an external sensor at for example the cold carrier temperature.